Monday, December 3, 2007
If the draft comes again...
Well everyone is thinking it, I'm just saying it. The draft might be coming back. Frankly, I think that really sucks. The draft takes all of the smart kids who didn't join the army in the first place and makes them join anyway. This practically ruins many of their lives in my opinion. I know people who have been to war, and the memories they bring back are horrific. The sights, sounds, and smells they tell of are truthfully too much for me. Many of them saw many of their best friends injured or worse: killed. Is it really worth it? To kill the future of our country for a cause (wait, can you even call it a cause?) that just plainly doesn't make any sense? I sure don't think so. Wake up, America! Not everyone wants to go ruin the best years of their lives to fight for something that's just stupid. Well count me out. If the draft comes back again, find me a passport and a suitcase, I'm skipping out of the country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment